Thursday, February 13, 2020

Valentines Day Party Recap and Becoming an Agent

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know about the recent events from yesterday on the 12th February 2020. As always there was a Valentines Day Party on Chotopia at 8pm Cho Time, and as the party progressed; there was a lot of exciting magic and then the rain came! Followed by that we had a quiz, which had some excellent questions about Valentines Day and a lot of them were interesting to participate in, and although I didn't know some of them, they definitely helped me learn more about Valentines Day.

But followed by that, Anna had a surprise for all of us. After a good party with a lot of magic, as well as rain, which came with a lot of items following the theme of Valentines Day, I was surprised by what came next; suddenly Anna stopped and then told us all that I was going to become an Agent. When I heard this I thought Anna was not serious about this, but before hinted that a Cho was going to become an Agent. When I heard this I was thinking "I wonder who it could be?" then thought, and I doubted that I would be picked, as I don't usually think about it. Then all of a sudden, I saw Anna say "We are picking Honest to become an Agent" my heart raced, and I couldn't say anything, I was speechless to the fact that I had just become an Agent.
As a member of the community, I thought I would just be a Citizen and only just that. But after today's party, I have given the rank 'Agent' which to some, may mean a lot. But to me I had never achieved being an Agent, I've never become an Agent in a Chobots Virtual World. Ever since Chobots.com and through many others, I never achieved that title; but now I have.
I want to thank everyone who came to the party as you would have witnessed me becoming an Agent, and because of this I want to say thank you for being there; for me to become an Agent is something that I've just achieved and now that it is so, I can't stop talking about it. As I've said, I mean everything, but also I want to thank the staff for choosing me to become an Agent.
Here are some images of the party:
With all the best to the future of Chotopia.
Honest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Important Announcement

Announcement: The blog is having difficulties with the template formatting and will be fixed soon. As always thanks for being patient with me.

Translate

Search This Blog

Honest's Status

Followers