Monday, February 3, 2020

Valentines Day Graffiti Art by Puzzle10

Hey Everyone,

I just thought I'd share with you this fantastic graffiti by Puzzle10.


They appear to have drawn two individuals sitting at a bench at night. And what seems like a park or at a lake, and seem like they are on a date. Puzzle did a fantastic job of drawing a Valentines Day art, more Cho's should draw more often and show me their art, as I like seeing what people draw! What a fantastic drawing by Puzzle, I hope to see more drawings like this in the future of Chotopia. And if you do draw something, please let me know and I'll check out your drawing.

What do you think of Puzzle's drawing?
Let us know in the comments below!
Honest

1 comment:

Total Pageviews

Important Announcement

Announcement: The blog is having difficulties with the template formatting and will be fixed soon. As always thanks for being patient with me.

Translate

Search This Blog

Honest's Status

Followers